And as promised, our top five best selling specialty sake countdown…
5. Yuki no Bosha Junmai Ginjo Nigori (Akita)
Nice light touch of strawberry and peach, elegant and delicate Nigori sake.
4. Ume no Yado Aragoshi Umeshu (Nara)
Sweet and plummy! Pureed plum mixed with sake add a great texture to umeshu.
3. Kamoizumi Summer Snow Ginjo Nigori (Hiroshima)
Sweet yet light and refreshing, perfect Nigori for just sipping and with spicy food.
2. Chikurin Hana Hou Hou Shu Sparkling (Okayama)
Pink and cute, slightly sweet with touch of hibiscus, nice bubbly sake for everyday to celebration.
1. Ume no Yado Yuzushu (Nara)
Who doesn’t like Yuzu? This product flies off the shelf like an infinite Angry Birds attack!